Frequently Asked Questions

An application must be filled out to obtain service. You can complete an application at our local Roslyn or Cle Elum offices. We can also mail, fax or email the application to our Roslyn, Cle Elum or Dewatto customers .

Only authorized users or account holders can make changes to accounts. This eliminates the possibility of unauthorized changes being made to your accounts.

You can call Customer Service or you can get instructions on how to turn on and turn off features in your local telephone book.

You can call the national Do Not Call Registry at (888)382-1222 or can register at to sign up. You can register for free and your registration does not expire. Most telemarketers should not call your number once it has been on the registry for 31 days. If they do, you can register a complaint at the website.

Call (800)424-5555 or 811. You must call “Call before you dig” at least two business days before you plan to dig. If you do not call, you will be responsible for any damages.

Call Customer Service at our Roslyn or Cle Elum office and ask for a collect call block to be placed on your line.

Call Customer Service at our Roslyn or Cle Elum office and ask to have Account Code Verified added to your service. You will need to input a code and then the phone number to complete the call.

Add a PIC Freeze to your account. This prevents anyone other than you from changing your long distance carrier or “slamming”.

Inland Networks is responsible for service to the protector box on the outside of your house. If it is an inside problem, it is the responsibility of the customer. To find out where the problem is, take a phone out to the gray protector box on the side of the house and plug it in the test jack. If you receive a dial tone, the problem is on the inside. If you don’t receive a dial tone, the trouble is probably in the outside lines.

Lifeline (a.k.a. Washington Telephone Assistance Program) is a government program that offers qualified low income households a discount on their monthly local telephone bill. To see if you are eligible go to, click on Washington on the map and enter Inland Telephone Company.

Link Up helps households reduce the cost of initiating telephone service. It pays some of the cost of connecting local telephone service to your home. It does not cover the cost of wiring inside your home. It will pay 50% of your installation charges for a maximum discount of $30.00. If you qualify for Washington Telephone Assistance Program, you also qualify for Lifeline.

Need additional information?

Roslyn Office

103 S. Second St.
P.O. Box 171
Roslyn, WA 98941

Toll free: 800-462-4578
Tel: 509-649-2211
Fax: 509-649-2555

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00-2:00 PM

Cle Elum Office

218 E. 1st St.
Cle Elum, WA 98922

Toll free: 800-462-4578
Tel: 509-674-5940
Fax: 509-674-9606

Office Hours:
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00–4:30 PM
(office closed 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM)

Uniontown Office

211 Montgomery St.
P.O. Box 221
Uniontown, WA 99179

Toll free: 800-842-3827
Tel: 509-229-2211
Fax: 509-229-3300

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 PM